Job-wise, where do you see yourself in 10 years? Dream big! Karl Largerfeld’s live-in cat nanny. I really believe Choupette and I are kindred spirits.
this year, our very own Jenna Lyons was recognized by Glamour magazineas one of the most inspiring women of the year (alongside comedienne LenaDunham, architect Zaha Hadid and photographer Annie Leibovitz).here are some of the reasons why Jenna tops our list each and every day…
1. Because she’ll always tell you if you have lipstick on your teeth.
2. Because there’s no hiding how you feel—she can read your face like an open book.
3. Because she is strong in thought but kind in tone.
4. Because she’ll wear sky-high heels in a blizzard.
5. Because she’ll share her lunch with you during long meetings (and force you to accept).
6. Because she loves pulled pork and champagne. (Usually the former comes after much of the latter.)
7. Because she’ll turn on Beyoncé and shoulder bounce with the best of them during a catalog review.
8. Because she’s one of the most generous people we know (especially with her time).
9. Because she calls her vintage Mercedes “the pope.”
10. Because she can always laugh at herself.
11. Because she challenges all of us to be the best versions of ourselves—sharper, focused and more confident.
I have dreams about Jenna Lyons on the reg.
I love you, Lizzie McGovern. Homegirl is gaw-juss.
The fictional character I most relate to is…Scout Finch. Not afraid to speak her mind, but it usually gets her into trouble.
If I had to be outdoors all day I would…be running around somewhere grassy or on a blanket with a good book.
My favorite quality in a man is…a sharp wit and a gentle touch.
My favorite quality in a woman is…the same as the men. I love people who can crack a joke but who can also be real and genuine when you need them to be.
Wanna be like Natalie when I grow up (via Al Principe at Tales Of Endearment)
Girls HBO - Zosia Mamet Interview - atta girl.